Sinclair has performed dermal wound healing studies in miniature swine models for many years; other species are available for wound studies as well. Resident experts provide guidance to our wound healing program.
We offer wound healing studies with a wide variety of dermal wound sizes, shapes, depths, and designs including:
- Excisional – full thickness or partial thickness
- Ischemic wound
- Burn wound
- Delayed wound healing studies in diabetic miniature swine
- Classic wound healing endpoints in miniature swine models
- Digital measurement of serial wound areas
- 3D photography for wound depth and volume
- Histopathology evaluation of re-epithelialization
- Large definitive GLP and small pilot studies
We ensure that study designs are humane and include analgesic use.